Our soap is handmade in single batches, cold processed and are made with the best all natural ingredients. Each batch is unique, making each bar of soap slightly different. Are scents are ever changing and created using pure essential oils, so check back often!
To give your soap the longest life possible, store in a dry location between use.
All soaps are vegan with the exception of carrot & calendula and lavender & honey.
Each bar weighs at least 5.5oz when cut, but can vary slightly because it's hand cut and decreases the older a bar gets.
Scents currently available are in the drop down shopping menu. If you are looking for the ingredients for a soap not listed below please reach out to us or check back soon - we are working on updating this page!
- Carrot & Calendula Olive oil infused with calendula for a soothing, moisturizing soap that is full of antioxidants and Vitamin A. A great facial soap! Ingredients: Distilled Water, Calendula Infused Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Carrot Juice, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Calendar Flowers
- Charcoal This soap contains activated charcoal which helps treat skin impurities. It deeply cleanses the skin helping to open pores and treat skin impurities and is antibacterial. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Hemp Oil, Activated Charcoal, Basil Oil, Bergamot Oil, Sandalwood Oil
- Coffee Scrub This is an exfoliating soap that smells amazing! A great wake me up soap. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide,Titanium Oxide, Dark Brown Mica, Coffee Grinds, Ginger Oil, Coffee Oil
- Cucumber Mint We infuse olive oil with mint, which makes this soap smell amazing! Cool and creamy, leaves your skin nourished. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Cucumber, Mint Infused Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Peppermint Oil, French Green Clay
- Lavender Lavender seeds make this a pretty soap that smells wonderful. Lavender is known for assisting to calm nerves and relieve stress. This soap is moisturizing and soothes dry, sensitive skin. Ingredients: Distilled water, olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, aloe butter, shea butter, lavender oil, bergamot oil, cedarwood oil, vanilla oil, lavender seeds
Lavender Oatmeal This soap is perfect for dry, sensitive or itchy skin. Sweet almond oil nourishes while olive oil and silk powder softens skin. Oats soothe itchy irritated skin and act as a mild exfoliant.
Ingredients: Distilled water, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, hemp oil, castor oil, oatmeal, silk powder, vitamin e, lavender oil, chamomile oil, bergamot oil, vanilla oil
Moisturizing Perfect for ALL dry skin. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mango Seed Butter, Neem Oil, Lanolin Liquid Wax, Vitamin E, Silk Fibres, Lavender Essential Oil
Patchouli Patchouli essential oil has a warm exotic aroma. Pink clay soothes and nourishes skin and silk powder gives a sooth feel. Ingredients: Distilled water, coconut oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, aloe butter, castor oil, patchouli oil, bergamot oil, ylang ylang oil
Refreshing Ingredients: Distilled water, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, castor oil, hemp oil, chlorella powder, white oxide, lavender oil, peppermint oil
Unscented (previously called Baby) This soap is extra gentle for sensitive skin and is unscented. Nothing extra added. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Silk Fibres
This is the best soap I’ve used to clear up my acne
Best natural soap I've used
Loved this soap, made my skin really soft.